Thursday 10 January 2013

Thrifty Thursday - Cleverly Customised Calenders

This week's post follows on from my ideas yesterday. It's all well and good having a delightful mood board but if you have nowhere to hang it, then you have a slight problem.
 
It's the 10th of January so we should all by now have our new calenders/filos/diaries on the go...so really this week's project shouldn't cost you a penny!
 
We look at our organisers every day and all we see are numbers and pages, but why should we stare drearily and count down the days until our next big thing? I'm going to customise my diary with images similar to those on my moodboard so I can be reminded of my goals and what in turn is going to make me happy this year!
 
That weekend away - the one that is going to be the first weekend away of the year and isn't until March:
 
 
(Excuse the terrible picture quality - blame my BlackBerry!)
 
That week before the super luxurious trip to the Caribbean - the one you've spent all year preparing for:
 
 
 
Inject a little fun back into your everyday lives. I used images from the Boots magazine I mentioned yesterday (only because I haven't had a chance to go and stock up on my glossies!) but you can also take your own pics to really pump some personality into your organiser!
 
These are some of my personal photos that could be used on my moodboard/in my organiser:
 

It can literally be anything that will help you see through the year happy and successful!
Give it a go, it's just a little bit of penny-pinchin' fun
 
xx


 

No comments:

Post a Comment