Thursday 24 January 2013

Layered Necklaces - Not Just For The Red Carpet!

Yesterday I Posted about layered necklaces and found some delicious pics of slebs such as SJP & Mary-Kate Olsen rockin' this edgy look.

SJP wore a huge layered statement piece on the red carpet to totally upstage her outfit, but I don't think a day inside a stuffy office is worthy of such fabulosity!

So I've opted to keep it a lot simpler, just like MK: Jennifer Aniston is also a huge fan of some necklace layering and is quite often seen in multiple pendants.

What I'm going to be wearing today: My Little Mermaid treasure box Disney Couture necklace, a DanFrank home-made statement short and the last addition is actually a chain I've unclipped off of an Ann Summers bra! I'm teaming it with my BooHoo Peace Maxi Dress, a vintage black jacket from the 90s & my ever-loyal Vans! All set for work... :(

I will add links to this post this evening after work as I haven't quite worked out how to do that on my iPad app yet!! The Jennifer Aniston photo is courtesy of stylebistro.com

Tweet me @sheldan2207 / comment below... Love your feedback xx Have A Good Dayyyy xx



No comments:

Post a Comment