Monday 6 May 2013

Beauty Review: Anatomicals Deep Cleansing Mud Mask


For £3 and free delivery, ASOS really is a lifesaver a couple of days before payday!
 
I found myself totally out of cleansing lotion, toner and moisturiser, relying entirely on semi-dry face wipes to remove my make-up before bed when I stumbled across this 3-pack of face masks on ASOS.
 
Arriving within the same week I ordered them (the ASOS darlings could clearly sense the pimple outbreak from inside my laptop) I bust into the Deep Cleansing Mud Mask first.
 
The little sachet appeared to be so small I was wondering how I was going to cover my whole face, considering how large my forehead is...but I had plenty and even had enough to cleanse my neck.
 
Lathering my face in the nice-smelling goo I spent the next 15 minutes dancing around the bathroom pretending to be a cross between Beyoncé and Princess Fiona.
 
It may seem obvious but, for me, a good face mask is one that you can feel working. As the 15 minutes went on I could feel the mask tightening and my skin tingling ever so slightly as my pores were being wiped clean for a cool, fresh start.
 
Blasting my face with lukewarm water the Princess Fiona mask trickled down the drain with half of last week's foundation in-take!
 
My pores were visibly clearer if I pressed my nose up to the mirror and I was far less blotchy which, for £1, is more than I expected.
 
To buy the Anatomicals Face Mask 3-Pack
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment