Saturday 4 May 2013

THIS Happened!

Ok so I've realised over the last week I've been spending way too much time trying to be like all the other blogs out there and sort of lost my way with regards to what I actually like and what I thought I was supposed to like! If you get what I mean...

So from now on I'll only be dressing the way I like to, wearing accessories that I want to wear and as long as it all goes together and is fairly on trend...we can all be friends, right?!

So Thursday...THIS happened!! New sunnies from Missguided that are literally KRAY and a neon LOVE necklace from the Kinga Sektas Boutique.
I wore wet look leggings which have a neon pink zip (cheeky matching details!), a blue diamanté checkered shirt done right up with a grey Nike hoody for added comfort and warmth.
It was sort of a jagged street style I suppose - a lot going on!

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment