Tuesday 28 May 2013

Catch Up & DISCOUNTS! Come Join Me x

Oh hey there! I've been a little bit too absent recently and for that, I apologise my dears! Not only have I been working ridiculously hard, I am newly single and learning to live a happy little life, just me and Princess (my little 2-year-old Bichon Frise)! I'm going to publish this newfound life on this blog and hope you come along with me for wherever I'm headed. Should be quite a laugh so stick around?!
 
Anyway, where do I start? I celebrated my birthday on Friday night with 10 very fine specimens of the human species. Together we consumed a ridiculous amount of alcohol and partied at Cameo nightclub in Watford, Hertfordshire. Whoever Kelly is who works at Cameo, I owe her a 'Thanks'! Getting a flyer in the post wishing me a 'Happy Birthday' and free drinks and entry for my whole party, it got the night off to a very smooth start! So, thanks Cameo Kelly!
 
I would LOVE to share a picture of my outfit however not one of the mug shots make the cut! My party look right now is totally all about crop tops and pencil skirts! Thanks to my hourglass/pear figure my wide hips and smaller waist work so well with this trend! On Friday my crop top was a lacy, denim, Forever 21 bustier crop which I teamed with an ASOS black sport-luxe pencil skirt! Sambuca comes in handy when it is freezing outside, too!
 
These are my top 3 crops and pencil skirts available online NOW:
 
 
 
1) Crop It Like It's Hot from ASOS - £7.50 (Hellloooo sale item!!)

I've been having a look at what's going on in the beauty bibles, too! An extreeeemely generous friend of mine gave me the gift of Chanel for my birthday which means reviews on their gorgeous mascara and eyeshadow palettes at some point in the next week...hold tight for these! It will be my first ever dabble with designer make-up and I'm hoping it's worth the hype!
One MASSIVE trend I adore right now is the need for C O L O U R!!
 
I'm currently OBSESSED with this lot from the Kinga Sektas Boutique:
 
California Sugarbird Earrings / Love Necklace / Cindy Earrings
 
 
I currently have permission to offer EVERYTHING on the Kinga Sektas website at a discounted offer so if you LOVE these comment below or tweet me @sheldan2207...
I own ALL of the three pieces above and, let me tell you, they are AMAZING...people always comment on them and ask where I got them from. Not only that they are all so summery and on trend right now!
The earrings can be yours for £31.99 per pair and the necklace is just £3 for a limited time only!!!
If you want these or anything else on the site, come at me for the discounts!
I'll be doing my top 3 offers throughout the weeks for this boutique - whilst the offer's on we may as well use it, eh?!
 
So we've discussed clothes, life, beauty and jewellery...welcome back to the wannabe glam life of ME! Stop by tomorrow, I will be discussing unpredictable weather and how to dress up the forecasts!
 
Ttfn
-x-
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Love the studded bra!

    Now following you on GFC and would be great to get a follow back, if you would like to follow each other? :)

    Be great if you could check out my latest post on Glamorous Neon Ombre Tassel Flapper Dress

    Thanks! Charlie xx

    UK Fashion & Style Blog | Lurch Hound Loves

    ReplyDelete