Thursday 30 May 2013

The ULTIMATE Playlist!!

YAY! After a few days of the most miserable May weather ever, tomorrow is finally going to be hot and sunny and delicious! Well it would be because I'm due in the office between 8am and 6pm...TUT!
 
Who else is going to be bustin' a decent dress tomorrow? I have a Forever 21 beaut in my closet that I haven't been able to wear yet, so I'm definitely going to be posting an 'OOTD' post tomorrow...make sure you pop in to see it and give me some styling advice.
 
Today was my first day off from work since last Thursday, and I've spent it blazin' some old-school tunes, cleaning my room and prancing about the house like I was 12 years old again! From the deep depths of my CD collection (yes, I was even playing CDs on an actual stereo! Who needs MP3 and technology?!) I re-discovered 5 songs that literally brought me back to life:
 
1) Example - Watch The Sun Come Up
 
 
Did this song really come out over 4 years ago?! What a massive, happy tune! As soon as this came on I was all over the dance moves and cutting shapes all over the place!
 
2) Booty Luv - Some Kinda Rush
 
 
The burst of energy this catchy dance tune gave me was unreal! You know when you were little you'd pick who you wanted to be and perform those parts for your teddies?! Well I chose to be Cherise (on the right) and put on an exclusive show for Princess, my highly unimpressed Bichon Frise...
 
3) Akon ft. Colby O'Donis & Kardinall Offishall - Beautiful
 
 
Do not even try and tell me you didn't enjoy this song when it came out in 2008! Furthermore, stop pretending you weren't obsessed with Colby O'Donis around the same time, too!
 
4) The Verve - Bittersweet Symphony
 
 
Probably one of the greatest songs ever recorded. The strings, his voice, the lyrics: It's all utter perfection.
 
5) N-Dubz - Strong Again
 
 
I don't even care! Put down your judging books and hear me out: I LOVED N-DUBZ!
Their songs were so relatable and catchy and were just pop genius. I even went to their concert. So there... *sticks tongue out*
 
Although this could be one of the world's most random playlist it was perfect for my day off! My room is spotless and I'm as chilled out as can be...
What are some of your fave songs that always get you going?!

No comments:

Post a Comment