Wednesday 23 January 2013

January's Lust List

For most people it is the week before payday...for me it is the fortnight before payday. Either way I'm usually skint by now (I have a habit of leaving too much month at the end of my money) and have a long list of items that I'm lusting after! Every month I will share my 'Lust List'.

Being skint genuinely sucks. Especially so when essential household appliances blow up. Just like my microwave did yesterday. I can assure you, warming soup up on the hob is not only tedious, it is also extremely dangerous...I would show you my burn mark but it seems it is so small the camera lens can't focus on it...ANYWAY my first Lust Item is a state-of-the-art, big-shazam microwave!


Ok, so it's NOT state-of-the-art or the big shazam at all. But it is pink. And works! So it is my number 5 Lust Item of January! ( Available at Pink Princess for £70 )

Next on the list are new wellies! All his ice and all of this snow have done one thing for me - made me realise that my wellies are old, uncomfortable and are now a weird shade of faded pink. All-in-all they are gross and I need a new pair like these:



Dolce & Gabbana Leopard Print Wellies... They are just the dream aren't they?! ( Available at Far Fetch for £137.67 )

Number 3 on January's Lust List is actually a collection. A sunny little collection of bits I want and quite possibly NEED in my life to remind me of my Caribbean holiday...in Spetember (it's devastating everytime I remind myself how far away it is!) This collection comprises of handmade jewellery and swim items that have ridiculous price tags:



The triple strand parrot necklace is available at DanFrank Jewellery for £15 (barg!), the bikini, towel and case are from Agent Provocateur (£245, £135 and £895).

Number 2 is to satisfy my Kardashian Kraving. Khloe & Kim both announced via social networking yesterday that new Kardashian Kollection items were being launched in Dotty P's at the end of Feb (watch out for every item to be on next month's Lust List!) but it was Kourtney's revelation that got me excited..."Kardashian Khaos kandles!" - @KourtneyKardash



'How Expensive can candles be?' you may think...well let me tell you they are $40 EACH! Plus if you're outside of the US expect to pay huge shipping fees too! ( Available at Kardashian Khaos )

Last but not least on January's Lust List, I've gone extremely doo-lally for Dave...and wish to get my hands on everything Mr Attenborough has ever released (please note this is NOT a euphanism). The only man of his age who can keep me entertained AND learning is a marvel in himself. After watching his Africa & Galapagos series on series link this month and being blown away by the footage.. I want more! See David Attenborough on Amazon to buy his work.

What's in your Lust List this month?
 
Tweet me @sheldan2207
Comment below xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment