Friday 11 January 2013

LDN : SKIN By OPI - A Friday Fake Bake Special

As far as fake tanning goes I'm an amateur. I've had a bottle of Lauren's Way sitting on my shelf since last May, haunting my milky complexion from afar!

I've always relied on Sprays done by the professionals; they know exactly what they're doing!

Yesterday, I spent the morning shaving, exfoliating and moisturising (as instructed) then headed off to get my OPI LDN:SKN Fake Bake from local beautician Stephanie Anderson.

Not only was it NOT a messy spray tan, it was expertly applied by hand AND smelled amazing! Everyone always carries on about the 'biscuit smell' that is immediately associated with fake tan but this had a lovely sweet, musty smell which reminded me of the fragrance section in a department store.

Having to go straight to work from a tanning sesh is never ideal. The last time I did this I looked worse than Jodie Marsh on competition day. After getting the OPI tan though, the colour developed just enough and actually stopped getting darker after a few hours.

The morning after, I showered apprehensively as this is usually where it all goes wrong for me; being so pale the streaking can be extremely obvious! The tan I have from OPI is so even, natural and still streak-free! Hugely successful considering some of my previous experiences!

This tan comes highly recommended by me! It comes in 3 shades available in a mousse, lotion or a spray:
Tone 1 - An everyday application that comes out over a few days;
Tone 2 - What I had... Pics will follow in tomorrow's outfit review!
Tone 3 - A really dark application suitable for your cameo on TOWIE

If you're from Hertfordshire and want to contact Stephanie, follow her on Twitter @pupsydog
(Photo belongs to Stephanie Anderson)



No comments:

Post a Comment