Wednesday 9 January 2013

Get to your Goals!

That famous saying, 'New Year, New You' - it haunts every single one of us every year. It's all very well having aims and motivation for January but, there's 11 more months to go!
 
Boots Health & Beauty Magazine has an inspiring article in the current edition (on sale for £1.50 or free for Advantage Card holders!):
MOTIVATIONAL MOOD BOARDS
 
I looked at it for a split second and immediately started thinking about what would be on mine.
My main aims for this year are:
 
1) Feel and look fitter in time for my holiday in September
 
2) Discover my own sense of style and feel more comfortable in clothes again (goodbye leggings!)
 
3) Keep more up-to-date on the current affairs that don't involve celebrities (crime, health, politics, etc.)

What are yours??
 
They're pretty much the same every year and about the same time every year... I give up! Usually around end of January, beginning of February and my motivation has gone right out of the window.
Not this year!
I quicky created this one to give an idea of what I mean:

 
It's everything I'm aiming for but visually looks so much nicer than a boring old list!
I found some more awesome ones online - they're mainly for textile moodboards but they are really awesome:
 
 
It's a fun way to keep track of what you set out to achieve at the start of the year! Which leads me on to tomorrow's Thrifty Thursday post... Motivational Diaries - you don't need to go out and spend a fortune to get on track! Spend £1 on a diary and the rest is cut and stick!
x See you tomorrow x

Tweet me @sheldan2207
Comment below
xx
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment