Monday 15 April 2013

Spring Pastel Mani

Got my nails done today - wayyy overdue as the other ones were cracking off all over the place!
 
Loren Ridinger Tweeted THIS:
 
 
Which I simply ADORE - the layered design, the pretty pastels, the dainty shape: It is all so perfect for the Spring transition.
 
I decided I wanted something like that - but with a bit more attitude.
So I got THIS:
 
 
A combination of:
 
 
 
& Technician's own Gold polish
 
I LOVE to mix up my nails art every now and then to add a little pizazz to proceedings! I'm so glad to have them cut down too - I couldn't even do my shirt buttons up this morning!
 
What other nail trends are there at the moment? Has anyone tried the nail wraps before? I may experiment with them in the future.
 
xxx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment