Monday 22 April 2013

April Lust List - Look Like An Angel, Play Like The Devil...

The transition from Winter to Spring is always awkward: Too warm for coats, too chilly for bare skin. Awkward wardrobe change aside, what I adore about this time of year is the sudden resurrection of colour - blues, pinks, oranges and purples to be topically correct! I can't get enough of the Ombre Trend right now (which is basically a neat version of tie dye, I'm sure!) as well as the super cute sunglasses that you can grab for such a bargain, too! 
I'm going through a phase where I love to team very feminine pieces with accessories or make-up that add a subconscious attitude to the outfit! Looks like an angel, plays like the devil...
Without further ado let me present this month's Lust List - credit cards at the ready!

H&M :          Slingbacks   /   Clutch   /   Dress

Missguided : Shorts   /   Cat Shades   /   Jumpsuit

 
 
River Island :    Dress   /   Crop Top   /   Tank
 
Kardashian Kollection :   Wedges   /   Clutch   /   Tote
 
 
ASOS : Necklace   /   Watch   /   Earrings   /   Jacket   /   Dungaree Dress   /   Socks
 
 
 
What do you guys think? Have I missed something off? I'm sure there's more that I want!
 
What's on your lust list?
 
Comment
 
or
 
Tweet - @sheldan2207
 
-x-
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Love that River Island crop top, there is a skirt to match and think the two piece would look gorgeous together. Love your picks.

    www.littlepieceofbeauty.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I saw! Perfect little set, LOVE!
    River Island is my fave at the mo..can't believe something has overtaken my lust for ASOS!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab picks! Especially those Missguided sunnies!! Love love love!

    BB
    xx

    http://bijouxbazaaruk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually bought a pair of Missguided sunnies! The ones with the chains...maximum statement made!

    xx

    ReplyDelete