Tuesday 23 April 2013

KoKo's Killin' It!

I am absolutely LOVING Khloe Kardashian's looks right now! Her daytime shabby chic get up looks comfy, versatile and bang on trend and she's always managed to pull off a smokin' red lip like a pro!

Let's begin with the Arthur George socks tucked perfectly inside those fresh Timberland's!! Rob Kardashian's sock line is available online at agsocks.com and luckily for us they now do international shipping! I'm feeling to grab a few pairs on pay day especially the dip dyes (http://agsocks.com/dip-313.html), diamond leg warmers (http://agsocks.com/tights-leggings/diamond-warmer.html) and couture zebra prints (http://agsocks.com/zebra.html)! All very hot trends this Spring!

Can I move on to her AMAZING LIPS?!?! If I had to bizarrely chose my favourite lips of all time, Khloe would win hands down! They're always so juicy looking, whether she's rocking a nude or a fuchsia! I mentioned in my beauty post last week that I'm going to be bold and rock some brighter shades this summer! If you ever needed to plump that pout, using statement shades is the way to go...

Luckily for me not only has my hair grown, it has grown FAST! So I sort of look like I tried that dip dye hair trend that went on last month...I'm happy Khloe is still sporting the same look! If she could carry this on until I have my hair done it would be awesome! What are the hottest hairstyles at the moment? I'll investigate this for tomorrow's post!

What do you think of Khloe's socks and lippy? Hot or not?!

-x-















1 comment:

  1. Everything was good about this jacket, lovely, good fit, stylish, very comfortable. It seems to keep me very pretty so I enjoy it in cwmalls.com. It's not too tight or anything, It's lengthy, which is also what I wanted and I wear this leather jackets with jeans to work. It looks great with my handbag too.

    ReplyDelete