Tuesday 5 March 2013

Ashley's March Music Picks!

Hi everybody and welcome to 'Your Desirables'' first ever guest post! 21-year-old beaut Ashley Chisholm is a Contact Centre Advisor who loves a damn-good boogie! Her dream career is to be a Freelance Makeup Artist and today she's giving the low-down on her Top 5 tunes from her current playlist! Take it away Ashley...
 
 
 
Disclosure – White Noise (feat Aluna George)

I didn’t think I could love newcomers Disclosure any more than I did after Latch (feat Sam Smith) and then they came up with this little beauty. Great beat and I absolutely love the tone of Aluna George’s vocals. Such a cool collaboration and I can’t wait to hear what they come up with next!
 

Macklemore and Ryan Lewis – Thrift Shop.
With its cheeky lyrics and infectious tune (that’s not even mentioning the sax in the back ground – loving the sax) Thrift Shop is definitely one of the songs I have on repeat at the moment.
 
 
Taylor Swift – I Knew You Were Trouble.

I should be incredibly bored of this song by now, but unfortunately I am not. I absolutely love Taylor Swift – and these lyrics could not be more fitting. A little edgier to her usual teen bopper stuff experimenting with a dubstep vibe, but I think she’s just about pulled it off!
 


One Direction – One Way Or Another (Teenage Kicks).
At my age I should NOT be admitting my love for the boys of 1D. However their music has a tendency to make me feel quite happy about life. I love this little mash up and with the profits of this single going to charity for Comic Relief– what’s not to love?
 
 
Bruno Mars – When I Was Your Man.

We all have that song we play when we need to sit and feel a little sorry for ourselves. This is currently that song for me. Hugely depressing and beautiful and just everything you need when you are drowning in a bottle of Gallo by yourself on a Friday Night.
 

 
As always tweet me (Shelby...remember me!?) @sheldan2207/Comment Below..
 
Follow Your Desirables for daily posts on Fashion, Beauty, Celebs, Music & Everything else that makes life fun!
 
xx X xx
 
 
 
Photo Sources:
en.wikipedia.org
flyyapparel.com
itemvn.com
idolator.com
celebquote.com

No comments:

Post a Comment