Monday 18 March 2013

Lush Heart Of Gold - A (Very Relaxed) Review PT.1

Valentine's Day was well over a month ago, but I still haven't had a chance to review my wonderful selection of Lush bath delights my other half got for me!

For those who haven't had the joy of having Lush in their lives yet, I'll explain: In a nutshell Lush are a handmade cosmetics brand based in Poole in Dorset. Not only are they handmade and a UK delicacy, Lush products are made from "fresh organic fruit and veg, the finest essential oils and safe synthetics." Furthermore they only buy ingredients from companies who don't test on animals, use only vegetarian ingredients and "believe in happy people making happy soap" to make their mums proud.

Basically Lush products not only smell I N C R E D I B L E but can be enjoyed guilt-free, too.

In Part One of this Lush review I have tried out the insanely appeasing 'Comforter Bubble Bar'.

Opening the huge red love heart the goodies are buried in, the whole room is filled with fruity freshness; a heady mix of lavender, lemon and jasmine.

The Comforter Bubble Bar is rather large so I broke it in half to conserve the rest for another day. Forcing the taps into motion I threw the bar under the running hot water...
Ridiculous amounts of excitement consumed me when the bathtub filled with pink water and frothy bubbles! The bathroom was suddenly engulfed in a variety of girly scents - even the dog had to come and investigate at one point (probably because I was clapping like a seal and exaggerating my sniffs)!

Without a doubt, this was one hell of a bath. It's a weird thing to share with the world, when you have a good bath, but I did. It was 45 minutes of girly madness; my iPad served the next episode of Gossip Girl from where I left off, I was make-up free and the heating was on full blast...

And my bath was PINK.

Enough said.

Is it wrong to wish for another stressful week just so I can take an excuse for another Lush soaking??







No comments:

Post a Comment