Wednesday 13 March 2013

How Would You Wear It?

Hi guys! I asked around to see if the 'Street-Chic' trend is working its way into the lives of every day girls or if I'm just trapped in an online fashion spin. Turns out most of the ladies I asked love the look, which you are most likely to find on celeb-BFFs Rita Ora and Cara Delevigne, but said they either didn't know how to put it all together or the look it just too over-styled for grocery shopping and the school run. Fair enough.

However one little lady styled the joggers I used as an example piece to absolute perfection. Simple, affordable and down-right comfrotable there is no excuse for us not to rock this trend!
Libby Burgess, 16, from Hatfield is a Junior at Bradley James Hairdressing Salon but her dream career is to be a Fashion Designer. Styling the Parisian 'Genius' Joggers from New Look's new collection she said:

"I chose this bomber jacket, plain t-shirt and blazers to pair with the stylish jogging bottoms as I feel that the look is on trend and would be something you could see Rita Ora wearing. I think that the bomber jacket classes up the jogging bottoms and creates a different tone over the whole outfit."

 
+
 
+
 
 Libby added: "If I were to wear this outfit, I think that I'd feel bang on trend and accepted in the style I was wearing. This outfit could be worn from going out to lunch with some girlfriends or shopping, or even to an event. By simply changing the shoes to something classier you can change the whole outfit, allowing it to be adapted and worn anywhere."
 
I love the colour pop trainers on this look, and the Font Crop ASOS Top is also amazing for the Monochrome trend at the moment!
 
 
 
 Celeb Photo Sources:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment