Monday 25 March 2013

I've Never Been More Serious In My Life...

So this hamster & I have had similar experiences, it seems...

After trying on numerous pairs of trousers and jeans and realising my shameful attempts of getting fit and toned have quite obviously failed...

I'm on a badass diet.

I've said it time and time again... This time it is war.
So far I have 3 foods I can't go a hungry day without...

1) Ainsley Harriott Cup Soups - Flavoursome hugs in mugs that are so scolding hot it takes about half an hour to eat.. By which time I'm bored. Perfect 70 calorie lunchtime remedies.

2) Boots Shapers Strawberry Nougat Bars - Now available in multipacks of 5 saving money and calories! They are so tasty I ate them before the diet even begun way back in the day! Mmmm..

3) Hartleys Fat Free Jelly Pots - 10 Calorie desserts?? Need I say more??

I've sealed the deal by asking for running shoes and exercise machines for my birthday. I go to the Dominican Republic in September and there ain't no ticket for my muffin top!

Let the battle commence!



No comments:

Post a Comment