Saturday 16 February 2013

AOTD: Glam Dangle Or Dramatic Flamingo?

This week I received two pairs of earrings and everyday since then I've struggled to choose which to wear! Today I'm in a leopard lace vest layered with a plain, black Gap blouse over the top teamed with wet look leggings and knee high Dorothy Perkins boots.

The first pair are a hand-made pair from the Kinga Sektas boutique (Alicia Earring) and are available in black, silver, cream or pink. Kinga, the owner and founder of the boutique created them after one of her customers told her how much of a fan they were of the Kardashians! After looking everywhere for earrings like the ones Kim Kardashian wore in last year's Kardashian Khristmas Kard they finally found them at Kinga Sektas.

As the world knows, I am also a Kardashian stalker so I got myself a pair of the Alicia earrings too!
They weigh only 12g so feel really light on the lobe, which I'll appreciate after work when I finish at 2am! Simple glamour perfect to add that little extra something to my outfit.


My second option are another pair of hand-made earrings made from genuine flamingo feathers dyed in the most dashing shades of hot pink and sunshine yellow! They are fun, flirty and very carnivarllll darlings! They are for sure a conversation starter...it's the first thing everyone mentions when they see me in them! Wearing these adds a touch of drama to my outfit. They are also available at Kinga Sektas in the Statement Collection

I thought writing a blog post on both pairs of earrings would help me decide which to wear, but not so much! I'm opting for the Kardashian inspired Alicias because they are light, simple and I feel the flamingo feathers will be wasted on an evening shift in the office!

Which ones do you guys prefer? Dramatic hot pink or understated K-Dash glamour? Comment below or tweet me @sheldan2207

Look at the Kinga Sektas full range online HERE!









No comments:

Post a Comment