Friday 1 February 2013

Today's Outfit - Shabby Chic

I've never done 'OOD' so this is fun! I want to show you two of my fave ever purchases thrown together for one super comfy, casual look! I only wanted to slum it in the office today for a delightful 7-5 shift on a Friday!

My joggers were £5 in the New Look January Sales (biggest barg ever!) and the Barbie shirt was from Camden market! Obviously I could've gone down the 'dress up the sweat pant' trend and worn some skinny heel with the outfit... But I don't think my colleagues would've got it! So I played it safe in classic blue Vans.

I just love that my whole outfit today cost less than £20 (minus Vans)! It reminds me of cool cats like Mila Kunis & Sienna Miller on their 'caught off set' days! (Photos courtesy of CelebrityStyleGuide.com & mariealamode.blogspot.co.uk)

My hair is unbrushed and tousled and I have very simple, lighter-than-usual smokey eye. What did you guys wear today? Tweet me @sheldan2207 / comment below! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment