Wednesday 27 February 2013

OOTD - Outside My Comfort Zone!

Bit of a late post! I've had such a hectic day...starting with a traumatising driving lesson! They should just make reversing round a bend illegal! That way we wouldn't have to go through the stress of learning how to do it!

Anyway I tried an outfit out today which was well outside of my comfort zone! I really like the street-chic oversized jumper and collar combo which I've seen at the Fashion Weeks. I teamed a plain grey jumper from Store Twenty One with a TK Maxx blue check shirt, H&M stripy skirt, tights from Next and New Look patent brogues. Adding extra trends I wore a statement, pastel-flower necklace which was from Primark and a monochrome bangle. I've never worn so many trends at once but felt warm, comfy and cool simultaneously so it worked for me! I'll definitely be investing in more oversized jumpers very soon...

I love the 'Let Your Jumper Hollar With A Smart Collar' blog post by Miss Olivia - Zara - it sort of sums up my love for the look. Click to read: http://livvyy.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/let-you-jumper-hollar-with-smart-collar.html

What's your favourite OOTD's? Tweet me @sheldan2207 / comment below xx





No comments:

Post a Comment