Monday 10 December 2012

With A Hint Of Passion...

Manic Mondays are just not for everyone. The traffic at a standstill, cranky drivers tooting their horns, parents rushing to get their little darlings to school on time and buses running half an hour late; it's not the perfect start to the week. This is why Mondays are my day off!
Instead of all the hustle and bustle outside I'm spending my Monday investigating what to wear on my nights out this month. 'Tis the season to be jolly after all, and I want to look just ravishing this Christmas season.
Usually opting for a safe LBD, I was hoping for something a little more daring this year and happily stumbled across this feature in this month's Marie Claire;



'Winter's hottest hue' is a crowd-stopping, eye-popping shade of red.
I started early this year and already have these unbelievable shoes in my possession:
 
 
 
These are a perfect fit and were only £17.50 from JustFab.co.uk when you become a member! Simple! I have my shoes, I just need an outfit:
 
I usually rely on ASOS to get me through shopping dilemmas like these and I've seem to have found a lovely (and rather perfect) Red Lace Peplum Dress by Renee London. I don't want to settle for the first thing I find so...
 
A friend of mine told me about Karma Clothing not so long ago so I've been checking in there for some time now. If you're on a budget this is the place to go. They have Christmas dresses from only £9.99 and they don't look cheap or tacky; all dresses are on trend and there are casual styles and party styles to suit most tastes.
 
Krisp is another favourite of mine, especially when I've needed a decent pencil skirt in the past! Krisp have made dressing smart/casual into an art form and have a delicious aray of garments in their 'Berry Christmas' section! My favourites have to be the Tailored Red Blazer and the Krisp Wine Snake Pattern Metallic High Heels.
 
Newly launched at Dorothy Perkins is the Kardashian Kollection, which features this extremely flattering Red & Gold Dress and, just as gorgeous, this red V-Neck Dress. (Click on the links to see products).
 
If you don't want to go out dressed head-to-toes in red (like me) then I suggest teaming is with either gold, silver or obviously black for a grown-up, sophisticated look (like Kim Kardashian, Beyonce & Taylor Swift). I
 
I've got another plan, though, as I adore this Navy Cut Out Corset from ASOS. I plan to wear with either plain black trousers from H&M or just plain black leggings so the detail on the shoes can do all the talking!
 
What are your party frock ideas?
Comment below or tweet me @sheldan2207
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Beyoncé

No comments:

Post a Comment