Tuesday 11 June 2013

Ibiza 2013 - Beauty, Health & Fitness Countdown!

It's official! Ibiza 2013 is booked and the to-do list is in full swing...
 
It's time I got started with STAGE 1:
Early Preparation
 
 
1) The Bun & Thigh Wave Machine is set up in my living room with the accompanying DVD ready to be learnt off-by-heart!
I figured any product with THIS lady on the front which also promises results in just two weeks is definitely worth a try before forking out £50+ a month on the gym! At only £80 from Argos this is a long-term STEAL!
 
 
2) Getting into shape and getting the perf Ibiza body will take more than a few minutes on the Bun and Thigh Wave! I know this! So I'm also participating in the almost impossible 30-Day Squat Challenge AND investing in the ECI Cellulite Treatment! It's not cheating if Kim K gets away with it!! All this as well as the sit-up challenge, skipping rope and mad power walks with the pooch should see me tone up in no time!
 
 
 
3) Eating right is the most important part of the Ibiza countdown challenge! I'm aiming to eat between 1200 and 1500 calories per day - obviously a little more if I'm working out hard. That would be cutting up to 600 calories a day - as well as cutting fatty, unwanted meals like McDonalds and Burger King! It's salad and soup from this moment onwards!
 
4) So I'm getting my diet, cellulite and flab sorted. What about health and beauty?! Well, let's start with my skin:
I hereby solemnly swear that I will cleanse, tone and moisturise every night after removing every scarp of make-up from my face!
Amen...
 
Do any of you fellow bloggers know any pimple remedies??!! I'd really love to start trying out some new lotions and potions to try and clear this blotchy skin of mine!?
 
5) And finally...
Ibiza fashion!
 
WATCH THIS SPACE...I'm pretty sure that the second the 'Project Ibiza' Collection lands at Missguided I will be posting a MASSIVE shopping haul and showing off my new summer wardrobe staples!
 
 
 
Where are you going this summer?!
What are your STAGE 1 plans?!
 
Check out this very blog in July to check out STAGE 2:
The Progress Report!
 
-x-
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment