Monday 17 June 2013

Holiday Bloggin'! - Motivation Monday

Good evening! This week I am bloggin' all the way from Christchurch, Dorset, where I am currently sleeping off a terrible case of 'burnout' that occured in the last two weeks!
 
Other than spending my days doing some of my FAVE Dorset-y things to do - like visiting the New Forest and boat-watching in Poole - I am also using this time as some sort of detox vacay.
 
Staying with the grandparents is always a little bit like rehab - it's quiet, technology is at it's very basic and having a signal is a no-go, let alone the lack of sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll - but this time I'm taking it ridiculously seriously. For those of you that know me, going out sans make-up is near enough IMPOSSIBLE for me, however, today I went shopping and pottering with Grandad totes bare-faced! PROUD! Not only am I letting my skin breathe this week, I'm also investing in the Vitamin D spray you can get from Holland & Barratt - if the sun ain't guna shine on me then I'll spray it's goodness straight into my gob instead! £7 for 100 sprays and you only need one spray a day! Bargain skincare and healthiness in a tiny bottle.
 

 
What else have I discovered here?! Oh...squats feel harder to do when you're supposed to be holiday! Dragging myself from the unbelievably comfy recliner every evening takes dedication - I hope Ibiza appreciates the effort in which I am making. Anyway, I re-tweeted this on Twitter and love it so much - KEEP GOING:
 
 
I always have such random playlist fancies when I'm away - I've been obsessed with the mainstream ones like Blurred Lines (Robin Thicke, Pharrell & T.I), Antenna (Fuse ODG) & Beautiful (Mariah & Miguel) BUT thanks to over-listening to the new Kisstory radio station I've been re-visiting some old tunes that are total CLASSICS: Skinny (Lo Rider), No More [Baby I'ma Do Right] (3LW), Dumb (The 411), Is It You & Me And You (Cassie), Freak Like Me (Sugababes) and Break It Off (Rihanna & Sean Paul):
 
 


 
You can't deny they are some TUNES! On the agenda this week of chilled detox is a trip to Poole to check out the sexy Sunseekers (even though the firm is set to be bought out by China!) and a spot of Lunch, tomorrow I'll be spending a morning at the salon and Wednesday is shopping day - I'll keep you posted!
 
Don't forget...KEEP GOING!
 
-x-


Photo Sources:

No comments:

Post a Comment