Thursday 20 June 2013

Back To Barbie!

Call me crazy but I've gone backwards! Don't get me wrong it's fun to be all quirky and trendy but I've been chanelling my inner Barbie with my latest beauty choices with a full head of blonde highlights and baby pink nails!

Having spent 4 hours in the beauty salon on Tuesday I came out revived and ready for yet another style change. Keeping up with the street-chic grunge looks can be quite depressing and, truth be told, I was hoping the baggy beanies and slouchy sneakers would be left in the Winter months along with the snow and fluffy socks.

Anyhow, I chose OPI's Pink Friday for my main colour then OPI's Pussy Galore for that cheeky nail that everyone decides to mix up:




 

 
So, who was in my Nail Look Book this month? A very eclectic mix, I can tell you! From Katie Price to Blake Lively I'm loving everyone and anyone blonde and pink at the moment:
 

It's not just me gettin' my Barb on, either, as it seems the colour pink is making the fashion rounds at the moment - even HRH The Queen rocked up to the Races in a pastel pink ensemble:




 
Barbie never looked so good!
 

 
-x- 

 
 
 
 
Photo Sources:
 




No comments:

Post a Comment