Thursday 11 July 2013

Kardashian Beauty Finally In The UK!


I feel a familiar tinge of excitement to the one I got when the Kardashian Kollection launched in Dorothy Perkins last year! The sad truth is that for us UK Kardashian fans the time delay of everything from the TV shows to the Beauty launch is really starting to get to us...and just when you think you're going to take the plunge and pay £50 for shipping costs, the UK catches up again!
 
Feel Unique are an online beauty and cosmetics retailer which stock everything from DIOR to Essie - and now Kardashian Beauty.
 
Of course, I feel it fit to produce a Lust List! Here it is:
 
 
 
 
The three K sisters have been tweeting about their faves too:
 
"I'm all about the 5 minute make-up routine - my @kbeautyofficial Double Up shadow stick is a necessity" - Kourtney
 
"I'm rocking my fav red lip today, Joystick in Retro Red" - Khloe
 
"Oh oh oh Au Naturel! Love my @kbeautyofficial nude lip color" - Khloe
 
"Nude nails always a DO #cabanacollection" - Khloe
 
"Get the look by accentuating your lashes with this Kardashian Beauty Whip Lash Mascara. And for the perfect red lip, go with Kardashian Beauty's En-joy Stick in the Rose Parade color" - Kim
 
What are you going to be getting?!
 
Comment below/ Tweet me @sheldan2207
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment