Friday 12 July 2013

Dream Summer Outfits - Day & Night!

If money was no object right this moment what would your dream summer outfits be?! I randomly asked myself this question earlier as I was trawling eBay for yet more bargains! If I had all the money in the world what would I buy for this July heatwave? Take a look:

 
Daytime Dream OOTD:
 
 
 
Taking style inspo from Blake Lively and Kourtney Kardashian I've whacked together this beautifully modest yet hugely expensive outfit! Simple yet effective! These gladiator sandals are the actual ones you can see Kourtney wearing in all of her recent snaps!
 
 
Evening Dream OOTD:
 
 
 
I can just imagine being at some swanky do, sipping champagne and mingling with the celebs in this get-up! It's classy with a touch of attitude - and who can really resist Loubs?? My style inspo for this came from Rihanna, Victoria Beckham and Beyoncé - of course!
 
That was much more fun than I thought it would be - have you ever been on the Christian Louboutin and Moschino websites? GO NOW!
 
What are your dream wardrobes?!
Tweet me @sheldan2207 or comment below!
 
-x-
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment