Thursday 8 August 2013

Beyoncé's Drastic New 'Do - Yay or Nay??

I literally can't believe what is happening in the world today. I've been awake less than an hour and I've discovered things I really wish I hadn't! Firstly, Beyoncé has chopped her hair off.

Don't get me wrong, Bey hasn't pulled a Britney, gone mad and shaved her head but she might as well have.

Not long ago the world was applauding her holiday weave, effortlessly flowing in the wind whilst caring for little Blue Ivy and enjoying a little R&R In between tour dates:


The photo is pure beauty. Then, this morning this is thrown at me and I have to do a double take! 


This is Beyoncé's brand new pixie cut! For all my am drams I don't think this is the worst look Bey could have gone for but it just doesn't suit her! Whether I'm just used to seeing her look so perfectly glam, or I'm not used to seeing her look this average - the verdict is a 3/10 for this little cut.

There have been a few celebs that have angered me with new 'dos over the years! Check them out, see if you agree -

Miley Cyrus' massive Draco Malfoy fail: 


Rihanna's Jedward impression:


That thing that Cassie did:


Willow Smith's pink shave:


Anything Kesha does:



My 2nd discovery will be posted a little later on at my other site: www.obsessedwiththem.wordpress.com

Has Lamar really done this to Khloe?! 


-x-

2 comments:

  1. I have to wonder if the general population will start going after the bald/pixie trend and I pray to God that they don't.. haha -cuz if Bey can look less than amazing then just imagine how majority of the rest of us would look!
    Allison
    www.clearingpreppysname.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Know right! If anyone I know even contemplates it I will convince them to reconsider! Haha x

      Delete